Quality Materials and Suppliers
I take pride in the amazing suppliers that I work with and think you’ll be happy to know they’re all independent businesses operating in the USA.
When you support A Lloyd Jewelry you’re also supporting:
- Rio Grande based in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- EcoEnclose based in Louisville, Colorado.
- The Metalsmith Society based in East Greenwich, Rhode Island.
- Jewelry Arts Inc. based in New York City.
- Precious Metals Reclaiming Service based in Canton, Massachusetts.
- Pepetool based in Oklahoma City.
- Santa Ana Industrial Hardware based in Santa Ana, California.
- Praxair Welding Gas and Equipment based in Santa Ana, California.
- Irvine Fine Art Center in Irvine, California.
More info on our silver, stones and packaging:
Our sterling silver.
Sterling Silver 925 is a precious metal that is both durable and light weight, making it an ideal metal for jewelry that will be worn regularly. Our jewelry is made from reclaimed sterling silver that is sourced from a refinery Massachusetts.
Our stones are sourced from suppliers certified with the Responsible Jewellery Council. The RJC is dedicated to promoting the best environmental, ethical and social practices from mine to retail.
Our packaging materials.
All of our packaging is made from recycled materials that are biodegradable. I also made sure that they’re all manufactured within the USA.
The details matter and I know they matter to you too! - Ashley Lloyd
Refer to About Us for more info about how and where your jewelry is made.